Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Depictions of Women in Gaming (and other related issues)
I don't know how many people would like me to say this, but I'm not the biggest fan of overly revealing clothing for women. If they want to have that in games, it's fine, but it's not the kind of thing that I like to see in female characters.

Personally, when I want to control a female character, I don't want her to have unrealistically large breasts or clothing that exposes too much of the body. It's fine to do this for a few female characters, but if I am going to use one for the rest of the game and from the get go, I would like her to be a little more decent and have either medium or small sized breasts. As for a personality, I would like her to have a similar personality to some male heroes in games (probably not the one of an over the top action hero if possible) as opposed to the personality of some girl you would meet late at night at a bar who would get a drunk man to sleep with her. What I'm implying is not the best female character to use in a video game, but it is the combination that works for me.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Koopaul, Paladin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Depictions of Women in Gaming (and other related issues) - by E-Man - 02-27-2014, 11:14 AM