[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
The Mother series is mishandled a lot in Smash, in my opinion. There's a very slim character selection, the music choices are usually not incredibly dynamic for fighting, and... well, I guess those are my main beefs with it. I've always loved the stages based on the series. I know New Pork City gets a lot of flack for being gigantic, but I love the stage. It's just so awe-inspiring.

If they got some better tracks, another Assist trophy or two and at least one more playable character I think it would be redeemed, but I don't think Mother is a high priority for playable characters compared to other series, and that's sad. Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 02-18-2014, 12:59 AM