[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-15-2014, 05:59 PM)soulcaliburfan Wrote: I think people says it lacks representation because of New Pork's song selection. It became like the brawl theme where half of it was Porky's theme.

check 1:25

infact, most of the mother music from brawl is taken from the mother 3 i and + cd's

some are slightly changed, some are just straight ports. most of the scrapped earthbound music were ports too ( from the mother 1+2 cd ) so this isn't really the ''issue''

infact it isn't much of an issue of at all, because just like phantom killah said; mother is an obscure franchise. it think it's represented well in brawl, but it's amount of removed music is just a bit suspicious

(02-15-2014, 08:37 PM)SchAlternate Wrote: I still would love to see Porky playable.

"Spankety, spankety, spankety!" could easily become the new "You're too slow!"

he isn't my most wanted, because then i know i will get disappointed
but damn, i want porky so bad. he's like my most hated villain of all time, i love him so much
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: Ton, SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Darky's Reincarnation - 02-16-2014, 06:50 AM