[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project
oh. so i actually was trying to figure out "is deadly 7 like an anime or something"? nope, apparently just sins, derp
(02-10-2014, 09:52 AM)Bearded_Beast Wrote: The female (I'm assuming she's Lust?), the one with wild, black hair, and the Horsemen seem a bit off. Not bad, just not the same feel.
i thought the hairy robot master was pretty okay (envy?) though when i think about it, i'm not really sure how being envious correlates with being hairy, lol and i feel like gluttony's feet could be repositioned to give him a more...fat feel (you know, more...gluttonous)
and agreeing with beardy beast here; lust could use a little more...inafune-ization. Like, she looks more suited to lead a resistance, lol.
I think if you just played around with the plating around her torso you could pull it off, (give her a round breast-plate to imitate breasts, round shoulder joints with small, wispish arms to give off the idea of like, the arms of a gown) but then again, I'm sort of wondering why you didn't go with like a casanova-type character who tosses roses and stuff, lol

also, i feel like the four horsemen would probably work better as robotic centaurs (plus they'd all be scary as hell and really fast!!)

buuuuuuuuut this is just me being a think tank
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-07-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-12-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Kosheh - 02-12-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-14-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Ton - 02-15-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-20-2014, 02:45 AM