• Pikachu
  • Kirby
2. SONY:
  • Sackboy
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Sly Cooper
  • Cole MacGrath
3. MICROSOFT:
... does microsoft even have any notable non-rareware properties who aren't FPS protagonists
  • Master Chief
  • Alan Wake?
  • 'Splosion Man??
  • Banjo & Kazooie (because let's be honest here microsoft does not give a shit about any of rareware's other franchises)
you can tell i don't really know anything about microsoft as a game publishing company

4. SEGA:
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Akira Yuki
  • Gilius Thunderhead
  • Jack Frost (for the Atlus crowd)
5. CAPCOM:
  • Ryu
  • Mega Man
  • Dante
  • Arthur
6. KONAMI:
  • Solid Snake
  • Simon Belmont
  • Bill Rizer
  • Bomberman
7. SQUARE ENIX:
  • Cloud Strife
  • Erdrick
  • Sora
  • Lara Croft
8. NAMCO:
  • Pac-Man
  • Klonoa
  • Yuri Lowell (i haven't played a single tales of game in my life but two seconds on google seems to indicate that yuri is popular)
  • Jin Kazama
9. ZENIMAX MEDIA:
  • Doomguy
  • William "B.J." Blazkowicz
  • The Last Dragonborn
  • Vault Boy
10. VALVE:
  • Gordon Freeman
  • The Heavy Weapons Guy
  • Chell
  • Louis

this took a while to construct and my enthusiasm for it kind of petered out toward the end when i struggled to find enough notable IPs for big names of today (zenimax was a real stretch but they own a lot of major properties like wolfenstein and elder scrolls so EH) and i really wanted to max out the roster

i would've had ubisoft but i legitimately can't find a single list of what IPs ubisoft owns so the best i would've been able to come up with would've been rayman and an assassin's creed character

i guess i did ok.
Thanked by: recme, psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
Ulitmate Video Game Roster Challenge - by Koopaul - 02-04-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ulitmate Video Game Roster Challenge - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 02-04-2014, 02:56 AM