[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creativity Contest 01
Let's get creative!

A lot of people complain that they aren't very creative, but they often shy away from events that would help them foster their creativity. I talked with Gors and we both thought this would be a good idea: a contest where you can use pretty much any form of media (so long as it's SFW). You can write a story, make sprites, draw and scan a comic, mock up a screenshot or even track some tunes based on the week's topic.

Topic:
Southeast Asia is in shambles. Corrupt leaders and violent riots have turned the entire Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar region on its head. You were teaching English (or w/e your native language is) in rural Southeast Asia when a group of guerrilla rebels came to your hut.
"You. We want you to lead us to victory. We need your global viewpoint to help us rule."

You have control of a small group of villager and guerrilla soldiers and a large piece of land. You are effectively king, but that doesn't mean your entry can't feature you stepping down and forming a democracy or something!

So then, tVGR member, how will you react? Make sure to post your response media by Feb 10!

Examples:
- Story of your rule
- Your Declaration of Independece
- Mockup similar to a SimCity
- MP3 of your new national anthem

(please note that i love southeast asia and dont mean to offend. i just thought it was a fun setting!)
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
Creativity Contest 01 - by Sengir - 02-03-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Creativity Contest 01 - by Sengir - 02-04-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Creativity Contest 01 - by [robo9] - 02-04-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Creativity Contest 01 - by Sengir - 02-04-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Creativity Contest 01 - by Candel - 02-06-2014, 05:39 PM