Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
7(Early Dev)possibly recruiting spriters
(01-22-2014, 03:34 PM)Sunlight Wrote: Ignoring the absolutely unrealistic goals you've set for this game, I'd like to know exactly what you've got planned for the combat mechanics. "Turn-based" doesn't really cover it for me considering the claim of "86 hours of combat" (not sure exactly where you got that number from)

playing devil's advocate here, you COULD assume he's written the engine and created enough maps for it to actually be a few dozen hours

but "early dev" is written right there in the title so
lol?

(01-20-2014, 06:12 PM)Isaimu Wrote: When all said and done this title will be up on steam for PC, Mac and Linux as well as be available for Xbox, PS3/4, Wii-u, iPhone, and Android. So you can pull your game and play anywhere with anyone.

yyyyyeah. Are you going to be programming this game?

Because licensing costs on each console and platform costs and arm and a leg. I'm not sure if Kickstarter's going to even start covering your fees here.

honestly though, i really like TBS strategy games...here's the humongo-question, the maker or breaker:

I like Fire Emblem. I like how it's deceptively difficult, and obnoxiously meticulous already. And I can see a lot of parallels with Fire Emblem already (especially the Skill system from the latest game in the series, as reflected in your class spreadsheet)
What would sell me on this game over say, Fire Emblem, or Disgaea?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Sunlight

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7(Early Dev)possibly recruiting spriters - by Kosheh - 01-23-2014, 12:56 PM