[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jolly Joy Day: Secret Santa Presents!
(12-27-2013, 01:13 PM)Baegal Wrote: Thanks, er.... secret santa! I love it!
Dedennenedendneeneneee Heart

but who is it? I'd love to know : D
Truth be told, that's one of the handful of placeholders I made. You're still to receive a gift from your true santa in due time! So there's another thing for you to look forward to!

(12-27-2013, 01:50 PM)Tellis Wrote: I hope there wasn't an easier way to find the number of sheets on the first update on the new site than the way I did it.
The way I went about it was that I remembered it was sometime around may. Applying a rough binary-sort inspired method, I went to different news page numbers on the tSR website to see if they were from earlier or later and went on from there until I had it.

(12-27-2013, 01:50 PM)Tellis Wrote: Also how were we supposed to figure out the icon site color if it's hue-shifted? Just randomly try every sort of color changing operation and hope you get the same color? Like I understand it's a reference to ripping stuff but... eh...
I'm fully aware that some of these were less straight-forward than others, but it was all I could do to think of 22 questions. Though I would have offered hints when I'd see you lot struggle with it (yet this one was already solved by Rosencrantz before I got to it). It is difficult to judge how hard a riddle may be especially since I don't know about anyones skills, but I figured it'd work that way and I'd even say that it did.

To those few who didn't send in a present:
I leave the choice to you whether you'd like to post your gift yourself, or send it to me so I'd post it.

I thank you all for this great Secret Santa and wish all of you a happy new year!

I'll leave the site up for a few days or weeks, until whenever I can't bear it anymore, in case anyone would want to take another look at the questions.
Thanked by: Guy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jolly Joy Day: Secret Santa Presents! - by Previous - 12-27-2013, 02:39 PM