Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A war vs Viacom(or how five characters return youtube back to the way it was)
The only reason why I think you want to make this game is to vilify Viacom for something that happened a long time ago and hardly matters anymore. Is Viacom not that great of a company? In some was, yes, but so are the hundred other corporations that use cash cows and pay little to no attention to its customers. Besides the reason involving YouTube, I don't see any good reason why you want to single them out.

If you want people to help you with your game, that's just super. From what I'm seeing, though, it's very unlikely that anyone will help you program it if you don't make your game interesting enough. So far, you only gave us the bare idea of your game and a handful of sprites. How about fleshing it out? As it is now, it just looks like a typical wish fulfillment story where popular characters team up with what appears to be a self-insert of sorts. Call it a hunch, but I think a name like "NinjaDude" best proves the point of the latter.

[Image: vlpbM9S.png]

Looking at the sprites, though, is there any reason why you chose the Mother 3 style? I know some people like that style, but how about using a more challenging sprite style? The users on this site love a good sprite style, so if you could whip up some flashy sprites from scratch and beef up your story a bit, maybe you might get somewhere.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Phaze

Messages In This Thread
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Gors - 12-24-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Sir Ethan - 12-24-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Kosheh - 12-26-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by E-Man - 12-26-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Saltonara - 12-26-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by E-Man - 12-26-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: A war vs Viacom - by Sir Ethan - 12-27-2013, 02:10 PM