[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'd honestly rather have a three-stage Majora battle for a boss, to be honest. Not sure how regular-size bosses would work out for Smash since the idea is that boss characters are too large to be tossed around.

As far as ROB: I don't mind, but I personally like when Nintendo gives shout outs to their representative characters. I'm personally hoping for Diskun (or is it Disk-kun?) this time around. I'd also like it if the Ultra-Hand were utilized as an item. The little shopping bag from the eShop might make a cool AT.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 12-06-2013, 10:23 PM