[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Things About Games You've Never Found Out About Until Later
[Image: XPnVQx8.png]
clearing this part of carnival night zone act 2 in sonic 3
if you're too young to remember this, imagine the water temple in ocarina of time but even less apparent due to poor level design

god dammit literally 2 years of my childhood (i got this game in third grade) was wasted switching on my console, getting to that point, jumping on that cylinder (as seen in photo) and getting really annoyed as there was no way to pass it. even with a lightning shield, i couldnt jump high enough to make the damned thing move enough. even using P2's controller as tails to fly me up and then i jump off, STILL DIDN'T WORK ughhh

apparently, 2 years later (from a friend in fifth grade) i found out you had to push up and down methodically on the dpad to make the cylinder move and the momentum allows you to access another area

i then cleared ice cap zone and launch base zone in like half an hour because compared to that angerfest the rest of the game was easy.

ive actually got some residual anger from it riling up in me now oh my GOD this was SO FRUSTRATING
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things About Games You've Never Found Out About Until Later - by Kosheh - 11-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Pilotwings 64 mysteries. - by Kirby98 - 09-23-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: Pilotwings 64 mysteries. - by Gors - 09-23-2013, 08:45 AM