Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone ever raised a Gyarados from a Magikarp?
(10-05-2013, 05:08 PM)AuraLancer Wrote: In the original games, if I had decided to use a Gyarados on my team for that particular playthrough (which was often), I would buy that Magikarp from the guy at the Pokecenter at the entrance to Mt Moon. The big joke was always about that guy being a scammer, but by buying from him I'd nearly have a Gyarados by the time the old rod was available.

But yeah, whenever I use a Gyarados in any game, I raise it from a Magikarp and never use Exp Share.

You know, I actually did all that in a pervious run of Pokémon, but I got my Gyarados after defeating my rival.

Anyway, if that guy is supposed to be a con-artist and he is unwittingly giving away what would ending being a useful Pokémon, how about he just sells you the Gyarados instead and charges you a hefty fee for it? It'll save a lot of trouble that way.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone ever raised a Gyarados from a Magikarp? - by E-Man - 10-05-2013, 09:02 PM