Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Do you think being nice is more important than talent?
I don't really care if you appreciate my tone or not, I'm kinda angry by how you keep trying to pin the blame on other people for them not sympathizing with you.

Quote:Who said I was talking about all talented people? If you ever met a guy called Tom Preston, you'll see what I mean by this.

Huh? I don't know if you used Preston as a good example or bad, because I actually think Preston is very childish and not really all that talented, but I don't judge every artist based on this one guy I saw on the internet. You seem to have some sort of fantasy view that every good artist is going to be a prick.

Quote:Okay, I will admit that it's fine to lose your temper every now and then, but if you can, try to keep it in. Besides, when I usually lose my cool, people lose a lot of respect in me and point out how childish I was. How could it not be a universal thing?

Why? If the person is bothering me or being a dick, I'm not gonna be nice to them. "How could it not be a universal thing?"? Maybe not everyone who gets angry at someone are childish and lose respect, I don't know?

Quote:Did you even read my post before all that? I said I didn't care about his sprites. What I meant was if he offered me a sprite request, I would more than likely take it. It's not like I'm going to beg him for sprites. I talk to him because I like his company.

Of course I read, but that was either a freudian slip or I interpreted that completely wrong, because even in the context "while I would like a few sprites" sounds like you're unsatisfied about this aspect.
Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think being nice is more important than talent? - by Mutsukki - 09-29-2013, 05:28 PM