Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you think being nice is more important than talent?
(09-28-2013, 11:43 AM)Mutsukki Wrote: I'm going to be kinda harsh here, but even the nicest person doesn't have to like everyone, neither act kind if they don't feel like it. It may become some warped kind of kindess that's not from the heart. If some person doesn't like you... it's not because they're some terrible human being.

That may be so, but my biggest concern is the people how see me as the devil, yet they are extremely respected and capable of accomplishing more than I am able to. If they reach a certain level of fame and power, they would not hesitate to make my life heck in a hand basket. I realize this idea is farfetched, but I can't be too careful. Besides, I want to have those kind of people like me to remove any traces of myself people claim as "biased" or "toxic".

(09-28-2013, 11:43 AM)Mutsukki Wrote: This makes it sound like it's the other party's fault for not liking you. Maybe it is, but maybe it also isn't. It's not exactly a flaw to not like someone else, you know.

Well, I will admit that some flaws being the reason some people not liking me is a lofty assumption, so I wonder what you'll get out of some of the arguments I had with the people who dislike me. The worst part is that I don't know who is right or wrong, but I feel that I'm in the wrong almost all the time, which leads to insecurity.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think being nice is more important than talent? - by E-Man - 09-28-2013, 11:58 AM