Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you think being nice is more important than talent?
(07-24-2013, 12:46 PM)E-Man Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone would agree to this opinion, but I think that what it means to be a nice guy is to act kind and fair to everyone, even to some of the people you don't exactly like

I'm going to be kinda harsh here, but even the nicest person doesn't have to like everyone, neither act kind if they don't feel like it. It may become some warped kind of kindess that's not from the heart. If some person doesn't like you... it's not because they're some terrible human being. Like Gorsal said, artistic talent and kidness have absolutely nothing in common, you can't exactly choose how your friends are. If you keep searching with rules in mind, nothing will ever come out of it.

(07-24-2013, 12:46 PM)E-Man Wrote: I look out for. Before anyone brings it up, I know that there are plenty of talented people who claim that they are friendly and all that, but even they can have their own flaws, which leads to them looking for reasons to not like me.

This makes it sound like it's the other party's fault for not liking you. Maybe it is, but maybe it also isn't. It's not exactly a flaw to not like someone else, you know.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think being nice is more important than talent? - by Mutsukki - 09-28-2013, 11:43 AM