[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(09-21-2013, 12:00 PM)Ton Wrote: I get it. Swords are cool, but there are only so many jabs/slices/uppercuts you can do with them before they becomes stale.

I feel like the same can be said for fists/ kicks as well. Sure you have more options without a sword, but a combination can be used to make it more creative/ less stale. Ike's Neutral A Combo (@ 0:05 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c208KYdc8W0 ) comes to mind as far as incorporating a mix of sword and kicks or punches, just something to set a character apart from an entirely sword moveset.

That being said, I'm hoping for another sword-based character in the next Smash Bros, but one that does mix in some non-sword moves. I haven't really played any of the Fire Emblem series yet, but I'm sure there's probably a character that could work around that.

Also, in case anyone missed it yesterday, looks like the footstool jump is back.

[Image: screenshot_61338_thumb_wide610.jpg]
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by redblueyellow - 09-21-2013, 01:27 PM