Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
"It Gets Better, I Promise": The games you like that everyone hates thread
Metroid: Other M. I don't know what's with me and this game, but every time I hear someone complaining about it I always think "Wait, are we talking about the same game here?". Sure, some of the design choices are, to say the least, a bit baffling(Authorization system, WHAT.), but the rest of it? I can roll with it just fine.

Also, to all of ya peeps screamin' "OMG SAMUS FELT FEAR WUT IZ DIS SPIT" or "WTF DIS AINT RITE Y SAMUS IS CRYIN". She's still human, you know. Emotions are a part of the human nature. Jus' sayin'.

And now, just 'cause I feel prompted to do this:
(09-02-2013, 12:27 AM)Sonikku Wrote: i actually sorta liked shadow the hedgehog and despite that the guns were completely unfitting, if you ignore them it actually plays like a standard 3d sonic game should. some of the music was also fairly solid and despite the side quests and shit you had to do it was fairly enjoyable.

the storyline is a different matter though and i just like to pretend that it was just an acid trip shadow had one afternoon and never actually went anywhere and thats why almost virtually nothing about it remained canon in any other sonic game.

This'll probably cost me a few brownie points, but ya know what? I need to get this off my chest. I see a lot of people looking at Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic '06 back to back, and almost everyone likes to proclaim that the latter is the lesser evil... while giving the former a bashing for the ages. I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Like, at all.

I could rave on and on about why I feel it should be the other way 'round(Yes, you heard me.), but I'll save that for another time. That, and I'm not ready to declare war on the Sonic fanbase just yet.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It Gets Better, I Promise": The games you like that everyone hates thread - by Gussprint - 09-02-2013, 10:04 AM