Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"It Gets Better, I Promise": The games you like that everyone hates thread
i actually sorta liked shadow the hedgehog and despite that the guns were completely unfitting, if you ignore them it actually plays like a standard 3d sonic game should. some of the music was also fairly solid and despite the side quests and shit you had to do it was fairly enjoyable.

the storyline is a different matter though and i just like to pretend that it was just an acid trip shadow had one afternoon and never actually went anywhere and thats why almost virtually nothing about it remained canon in any other sonic game.

(08-31-2013, 12:22 PM)Radular Raptor Wrote: Well those people are wrong. There were Islands everywhere to explore for stuff like larger wallet/more arrows/bombs/etc, they had sharks that would attack, the treasure hunting, outposts, and on and on. If you couldn't find something to explore, you were doing it wrong, and even then, it was so fun just sailing the open sea, kind of like you said with the trains, it was very relaxing, and the music was the series best yet.
the sailing was boring but there's still stuff to do if you don't rush through the game, like every zelda game. hell, hyrule field in oot was more barren than the ocean in wind waker; 1-2 holes, a few walls, trees here and there, and enemies spread out in remote places some people never bother going to - excluding at night when enemies come after you. besides that, water themed things in general are hated because water is too slow: water temple in oot, water levels in almost every platformer, etc.
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It Gets Better, I Promise": The games you like that everyone hates thread - by Sonikku - 09-02-2013, 12:27 AM