Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3D Model file HELP!
Ok, well, when I just try to put the file in as it is when downloaded, I don't get an error, however I get a bunch of shapes going all over the place instead of it just looking like Bell.

So, what I did was I searched on Youtube, and I downloaded this program called Noesis...I think that's what it's called. Anyways, so I downloaded that and converted the file to .psk. I also downloaded the ActorX plug-in so the model could come out ok.

Well, the model came out ok (there are a few spots that look weird, but it didn't affect the model soo much that it looks terrible, just a few spots would need to be fixed). But, the problem is, when I import it as a .psk file, it only imports the model itself, not the color or anything, just a grey looking model. I've tried converting the .obj file into .psk, and that seems to help with adding color to the model, but the colors are everywhere and they seem to go in a bunch of different directions, and there are some spots where the model is grey.

Just, can someone please tell me how to import the whole model (colors and everything) into 3DS Max without it looking horrible?

*Edit: I use 3DS Max 2014, and I'm pretty sure I downloaded the correct ActorX plug-in, since in forum they were talking about changes made to ActorX and how it should be compatible with 3DS Max 2014. I really hope I can get this working!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by TheShyGuy - 08-31-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by alexmach1 - 08-31-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by alexmach1 - 08-31-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 08:33 PM