Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do you think being nice is more important than talent?
Befriending someone is easy, if you follow those steps:

1: Are you happy being with him/her?
2: Is he/she happy being with you?
3: Do you forgive his/her messups, and vice-versa?

Chances are you are already friends.

Talent and 'being nice' aren't mutually exclusives at all. You can find very talented people who are really nice friends, just like you can find nasty people with no artistical talent whatsoever. What matters the most when making friends is if you two actually care about yourselves, and nothing else. Sure, it's a plus if he/she is a talented artist, in which case you could be doing collabs/practicing art together/discussing about art, but it's not a 'must-have' thing.

Now, a friend is not having a god/dess besides you; you will find a lot of flaws as time passes, and so will they. If you think that they are worth keeping, that they are great friends and they understand you, and vice-versa, accept them for what they are and go on. Friendship is a mutual thing, you can't give in 100% and the other give just 30%: both should be investing wholly in their friendship, if it's smething true.

As for common friendships, as in people you know but isn't intimate enough, prime for harmony and well-being. Treat everyone as how you'd like to be treated, and everything will be fine. You may find even more friends this way.

It sounds kinda cliché and all but it takes time, it's not all that simple tbh, but I believe it's like this.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think being nice is more important than talent? - by Gors - 07-24-2013, 02:32 PM