Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Mario or Zelda... Which one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mario
45.00%
9 45.00%
Zelda
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A plumber's hammer or an elf's sword... Take your pick!
(07-22-2013, 02:21 PM)Kriven Wrote: Nitpick: Link is a hylian, not an elf.

I know he's a Hylian, but not everybody knows what that is, so I used a general term to confuse less people. Please forgive me for that.

Anyway, it seems like a fair number of people love the Mario games (despite the poll favoring the Zelda games) for the reason that you can play them again and again. For this reason, I respect the Mario games in that aspect. Of course, I like playing games to see how the old characters I like interact with new stories and characters, which is why I mostly play the Zelda games. One is like reading a novel with additional fun and exploration, while the other is a nice little way to kill time.

On top of that, I seem to enjoy how many appealing female characters are in the Zelda games. All of them are different and I would consider the girls in Zelda my answer to the ever so popular Touhou characters. Mario has some nice characters, too, but there aren't that many of them that are appealing female characters. Still, I gotta say that some male characters in the series, such as Doopliss and Dreambert, are very appealing to me in their own right!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: A plumber's hammer or an elf's sword... Take your pick! - by E-Man - 07-23-2013, 05:38 AM