Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spriting Project:[New:Fighting Foodons: Fried Ricer]
Question 
Remember those anime shows we used to wake up in the morning all hyped to watch?

Remember that epic thunder Pikachu did in the 1st ep of Pokémon?

Remember when Digimon turned into Digital Champions and then into Ultimate?

Remember Monster Rancher where monsters ruled?

Well if so then you might've seen other shows like that around late 1990s-early 2000s

So where am I going with this? Well I had a game idea, but since I doubt it can be a finished game, I'll just sprite it instead. This is a fighter, a fight between heroes of those shows above and others in the ultimate battle of rivalry, who will truly be the dominant hero?

So I'll stop here before you ''tl;dr" me or something. Here are the sprites:
[Image: monstergroupui5.png]

As followed: Pikachu, Agumon, Metabee, Mocchi, Flint, Fried Ricer and Zatch(or Gash if you like original names).

I'm spriting the main heroes of these series in this spriting style, and don't worry, there's gonna be more, if you didn't watch/like one series then there's a chance your preferred series is in here. And here's a timeline of shows I have so far(more will be added):
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/4418/history2xz8.png

So, if you want to help in any way, suggest me a show and I'll have it in consideration. And to prevent slowpokes, heres in consideration: Yu-Gi-Oh, Shinzo, Beyblade, and Cardcaptor Sakura. Remember: Anything monster/pokemon related and that is somewhere within the timeline plz.
So let me know of some crits, show bits, and what fits. Also this is a personal project, but you can try the style if you want, just don't post your sprites in here.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Spriting Project:[New:Fighting Foodons: Fried Ricer] - by JarJar - 12-17-2008, 06:55 PM