Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Should Look and Play Like This
I just want a Pokemon MMO, of all the regions, you can choose what region to start in, you can travel to others, Pokemon that debuted in one region is only found in that region (with the exception of baby pokemon), and special regions such as Orre would have special events and quests for all levels of difficulties since no new pokemon appeared in that region.

You could choose to be a Ranger, Trainer, or Breeder to start. All can become a Master Class of sorts, Trainers can turn into Gym Leaders, Elite 4 members, Champion (which would get changed when the champion gets defeated) depending on the server, might have a monthly or weekly or biweekly system incase one account gets too inactive, Rangers could turn into Teachers, Healers (Traveling Pokecenters), and other passive party member titles. Breeders could become Pokemon Professors and give out starter pokemon to the new kids (hence how they get rare pokemon such as the starters) and other very much giving type party member titles.

PVP would be a big thing, and thats what most quests would revolve around, that and catching wild Pokemon.

and boom, a Pokemon game that I would play forever and ever and ever and they would print money oh ghawd would they print money.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Gwen, Virt, Tellis, Baegal

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Should Look and Play Like This - by Koh - 05-08-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Pokemon Should Look and Play Like This - by Maxpphire - 05-10-2013, 11:02 AM