[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Psp Ripping help
Well, I took a look at the first one in a hex editor, and after searching for a bit I discovered that it's an audio file in HCA format (which also seems to be referred to as ADX2). I eventually found hca2wav, a command-line program that can convert the format to a .wav file. It successfully converted the file, which is a nice piano track Smile
I also checked the others and they're in the same format, one was a guy saying something (a name?) and the other sounded like someone chopping vegetables.

Anyway, that's that for those files. Were these all in the same .cpk? If that's the case then I'd guess that that one contains only audio, and other stuff like sprites will probably be in others.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, Phaze

Messages In This Thread
Psp Ripping help - by Willowy Wisp - 04-24-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by puggsoy - 04-24-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by Willowy Wisp - 04-24-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by puggsoy - 04-24-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Psp Ripping help - by Willowy Wisp - 04-24-2013, 02:01 PM