Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
after 5 years you are free
but really

This is not pixeltando anymore, this is tSR, of course people changed. Pixeltendo allowed things like that to happen because they were a bunch of incompetent teenagers who giggled at sex parts. Really. the Spriters Resource, though, changed to be more user-friendly after our decision AND the fact that other sprite sites didn't want to be associated with us because of the asshattery you all caused.

Shawn is not even here anymore, why do you want someone not related to this forum as a mod in first place? Vipershark was hated by everyone who was a prick because I know him, he's a great person afaik and all his actions were calculated and I don't see why someone would hate him anyway, no joke

Now you are whining because you cannot joke about people who died. How sick are you? You don't go 'lol people died' in a serious place, the Lounge Thread clearly says that the only rule is to discuss stuff without killing the nature of the thread. And yet the staff is blamed for not following the rules? You can hate on the staff all you want, tSR is tSR and Pixeltendo WAS Pixeltendo. If you want to a place to be a dick, then the exit is right there.

not to say that being an artist does not equal being competent (not saying that Shawn isn't - but judging others' actions and keeping the peace in a forum does not depend on how well you can anti-alias a sprite.

EDIT: Also it wasn't even a vagina, it was a vulva.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
after 5 years you are free - by Joseph Styling - 04-17-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: after 5 years you are free - by Gors - 04-17-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: after 5 years you are free - by Gors - 04-17-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: after 5 years you are free - by Garamonde - 04-17-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: after 5 years you are free - by Vipershark - 04-17-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: after 5 years you are free - by Gors - 04-17-2013, 06:37 PM