Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Question about models-resource
Hey, I've being porting models to a game called Heroes Of Newerth quite regually and using tools such as MDX / M3 importer, this imports the model and all the animations for it. ( wow and warcraft 3 )

I've noticed that every single model so far that I have tried has no animations whatsoever, am I fated to have no animation rigs on anything I download here?

I've looked around and around and all I found was some site that could animate them by uploading to a site and setting the leg/chin/sholder points but its very limited/costly and I'd rather the original animations if its even possible.

I'm only using 3ds max to import the .obj files ( witch can't have animation anyway ) but even ones with .3ds don't have animations.

So what's the deal with it then, what should i do? are there any models out there with full rigs that I could download?
or an easy way to rig them or rip them myself? for example mario or sonic or some other game that has zero? i don't know and I've looked and googled everywhere...

maybe a way to use the bones of an already existing model and put, like zero onto them?

thanks
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Question about models-resource - by Xewlie - 04-12-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: Question about models-resource - by Previous - 04-12-2013, 05:00 AM
RE: Question about models-resource - by Garamonde - 04-12-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Question about models-resource - by Xewlie - 04-12-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Question about models-resource - by Previous - 04-12-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Question about models-resource - by TGE - 04-13-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Question about models-resource - by Xewlie - 04-13-2013, 06:33 PM