Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
my sprite sheets (Sword Art Online)
You are in the wrong forum then, Barbatoss. We are not of the persuasion to give idol complements and pleasantries
simply because you expect them. this part of the forum is all about Pixel Art work and Critique. If you have
no intention of listening to anyone here, and refuse to comply with the simplest of reasonable requests, those reasons of
which have been explained numerous times, then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

I'll be blunt, if you aren't here to learn and improve, and become part of the community, then you really don't need to be here.
I'm not trying to run you away, but that's just how it is.

One more time, JPGs are useless here, and will get nothing but scorn. On a fundamental level, the format is completely useless
for pixel art. The reasons have been stated above very clearly several times already, and "protecting your work" is a poor excuse.
Perhaps you simply weren't aware JPG is a improper format, and are covering for that? Or perhaps that JPG is your only copy of
the file? That would be a shame, because no proper critique can be made without a proper format image.

tldr - Either listen and show us a proper version of your sheet, or stop showing us your jpgs all together, we don't pander here
Thanked by: Gors

Messages In This Thread
RE: my sprite sheets (Sword Art Online) - by Sevenstitch - 04-06-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: my sprite sheets (Sword Art Online) - by Gors - 04-06-2013, 09:11 AM