[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Concept sprite, looking for opinions.
(01-18-2013, 12:10 AM)Gaia Wrote: If you want a relaxed pose, try working off from this. Sometimes it's helpful when you have a irl photo on-hand with these things. I know the common view is 3/4 with these sprites, but you can try to picture it from that general viewpoint.

And I apologize for confusing it for an edit. It's just the aesthetic that threw me off and reminded me of Toru Nakayama, the MMZ series' art director.

Hello, thank you very much for the link. And it's cool, it is really close to Zero. I'll try a sprite from the link provided.

(01-18-2013, 12:10 AM)Gaia Wrote: try working off from this.

[Image: ClayRework3_zps9b5a67b8.png]
I used the perspective provided for now. I'll try the 3/4 or 2/5 view in a moment. Photobucket is being strange right now.
Bearded Beast Illustrations
Photobucket Sprite Archive
Deviantart
If the study and practice of art, is not the endeavor to better one's skill constantly, then I don't know a damned thing.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Concept sprite, looking for opinions. - by Bearded_Beast - 01-18-2013, 12:42 AM
Another attempt - by Bearded_Beast - 01-24-2013, 03:42 PM