Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mario's Sticker Stage
(01-13-2013, 05:01 PM)TorchMan.EXE Wrote: you know wth all the time taking for several audience members to come through their seat one at a time, you might want to make them all come at the same time,

don't know if that was just a demo of how they all came in and it would be changed. But it took really long

It was just a demo (and I improved the seat finding system so it doesn't hang as much as the theater fills). They all fill the theater at the same time now when they come in groups.

Quote:By the way, if anyone sprites more audience members I wouldn't mind being one. Not that I'm really dying to be, but I mean if anyone makes them and feels like doing that it'd be cool. But no pressure or anything.

I forgot to mention - if you do get sprites for being an audience member you'll also need member preferences. Like, what kind of stickers you react positively or negatively to (or just conditions, like needing to get an Excellent on Action Commands or never throwing anything but harmful objects) and your "patience". The five Sticker Groups are Jump, Hammer, Item, Partner, and Special. Whatever the case, don't come up with more than three conditions for the character. Patience is just at what point you start disliking Mario and at what point you start loving him. Put them on a scale of 10 - 3 is where you hate and 5 is where you love, etc. etc. If you don't feel like it, I can always come up with something on my own.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mario's Sticker Stage - by Zero Kirby - 01-11-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 01-12-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by recme - 01-13-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 01-13-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by Candel - 01-13-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by Zero Kirby - 01-13-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 01-14-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by Kriven - 01-15-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: [Fangame] Mario's Sticker Stage - by puggsoy - 05-02-2013, 02:07 PM