Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's talk about which is better for gaming: PC's or Consoles?
The excuse still is that a high end PC is way more expensive than a console and the hardware gets old way faster. I try to take care of my PC, but in the long run it always ends up with some problem and not running recent games properly or whatever. Unlike a console which still works pretty well 10 years from now and you don't have to deal with bullshit like versions made for different OS and all that. I'm sure PC Gaming is great and all, but I don't see why PC Gamers have to put up this banner every single time. It's like they feel left out, despite claiming to be "superior".

Not related to the above, but emulators are not really a factor to see if PC Gaming is viable. If every game was made for the PC, there would be no need for emulators. The reason you need a good PC for emulating, it's because you basically need 2x the power of the machine to emulate it, because it was made with dedicated hardware.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk about which is better for gaming: PC's or Consoles? - by Mutsukki - 01-06-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by Koh - 01-06-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by Koh - 01-06-2013, 06:40 PM