Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's talk about which is better for gaming: PC's or Consoles?
I have to agree, I find having a dedicated machine for video games way better than having to upgrade my computer ever so and so years. I don't exactly care about the outdated hardware, they've been able to keep things fresh with it anyway, and since no company wants to make a game where just a few with super computers would be able to play, they still have to release their games thinking about a wider userbase (and then, consoles are still the norm). Of course there's tons of mods for tons of games that can change that, Steam also makes PC Gaming great, but knowing my history with unreliable machines (and a lot of others, really), PC Gaming gives me more headache than it's worth.

Besides, portables and consoles are distancing themselves from the PC by adding gimmicks (Motion control, touch screen, 3D, tablet gamepad), so then people would, technically, have more reason to buy a console than just play on their PC. If you want to blame anything for the motion controls trend, I believe PC Gaming is high on the list (if not on the first spot).
Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by Mutsukki - 01-06-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by Koh - 01-06-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by Koh - 01-06-2013, 06:40 PM