Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's talk about which is better for gaming: PC's or Consoles?
(01-06-2013, 01:24 AM)Vipershark Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 09:06 PM)Mr. Popo Wrote: I don't know why PC has to be hailed as the master race of all games but hell I have both the Nights and Jet Set Radio on PS3 and they play pretty damn well.

Because PC is so far above what consoles can do.
The 360 and PS3 (and technically the Wii U since it's no more powerful) are running on 2006 technology.
Low-end 2006 technology, at that; ...compared to the standards of 2006 gaming rigs, of course. (The PS3's Cell was pretty crazy back then though so I'll give it a pass but it's nothing compared to modern PCs)

Consoles are still stuck using 2006 technology while PCs have had 6 (and counting) years of advancement and power increases.

All that aside, try playing in higher than 720p (afaik JSR on consoles doesn't output in 1080p, only 720p) with 16XMSAA on a console.
Oh wait.

The PC is the master race because it's the bleeding edge of technology and can provide a far superior experience that consoles simply cannot match in terms of graphics and power. And when games get old on the PC, they can be modded to add infinite replay value.

So basically how good you're games are solely depend on the the power of you're entertainment system.

Honestly, I find that to be ridiculous. Sure the power of you're system matters a bit but that's got nothing to do with how good the game is. And that's where I disagree about how the PC is the master race of all gaming platforms since there are some really nice games out on the consoles that will probably never make it to the PC, and this isn't the whole exclusive title thing ether.

That being said, I judge the console more on the library of games it has, not the power of it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Mutsukki, redblueyellow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by DioShiba - 01-06-2013, 11:06 AM
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by Koh - 01-06-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Outdated Games That Deserve Remakes? - by Koh - 01-06-2013, 06:40 PM