Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D
I finally got to look at these. I'm still unsure about whether or not a game like this is allowed, but if Mighty Jetters says it's okay, then I'll upload it. Here's a summary of everything:

These models are fine and could be uploaded:
-Heart Container
-Key
-Point Bag
-Bot*
-Deeler*
-Geldarm
-Lowder
-Healing Fairy
-Swords
-Glove

Issues:
-Princess Zelda: needless to say, I can't accept her until you re-rip it to have the complete model. If you put some effort into it, it really shouldn't be difficult to get her with her hair intact.

-Enemies: I just took a look at the game, and the first thing I noticed is that there's also a red blob enemy. I figure there are probably also recolors of other enemies as well. Would you mind adding these alternate textures in with the enemy rips?

-Shop Owner, Secret Moblin, Old Man: I know Mighty Jetters told you these would be fine, so I don't want to go and just flat out reject them. However, before I accept them, I want you to combine these three together (along with any other purely 2D NPCs) into a single submission pack called "Flat Characters", as these models hardly stand up as submissions on their own.

-Rupee, Fire, Meat, Life Potion, Candle, White Sword: Same deal as above, except for being "Flat Objects". Truly 3D objects such as the Heart Container are fine on their own. If you later find other 2D objects, you can just add it in and I'll update the submission.

-Bubble - The model is mostly fine, but all of the UV maps for the top part of the skull are missing. I doubt that's how the model is supposed to be.

I'll hold off on uploading these until the issues are settled.

Also, I'm trying to figure out what the actual real name of the game is. As far as I can tell, it's Zelda II: The Adventure of Link 3D
Thanked by: senjen, Garamonde, Virt

Messages In This Thread
Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by senjen - 09-29-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by TGE - 09-30-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by Ton - 09-30-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by TGE - 10-01-2012, 08:38 AM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by Ton - 10-03-2012, 12:00 PM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by TGE - 10-08-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by TGE - 12-05-2012, 05:19 AM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by Peardian - 12-22-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Zelda II (FPS) Adventure of Link 3D - by Virt - 12-25-2012, 01:36 PM