Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Demo Version
I actually have the full version, convinced enough after playing the demo (and after being sick of having only remakes on my 3ds).

I think a lot of the battle songs are fun to play, but I think a lot of the field and event songs are pretty boring to play along with...so I find my fun-song-choice roster to be limited...

I haven't played in quite awhile, but it's pretty decent. There's a mode called Chaos Shrine mode where all the stats and abilities your characters have actually matter. I don't know how to feel about it, because I think going in to play things on expert is more fun. Maybe it'll get better when I get further into it? The difficulty increases (I think they use unique patterns rather than just beginner/intermed/expert patterns) and I'm not that far. It's at least interesting and a way to give you more progression/mix things up.

Also, on abilities
Abilities can only help you last longer, get further on field levels, or kill more monsters. They cannot help your score directly, and in fact you get a huge point bonus if you use no abilities. In chaos shrine mode, if you get far enough on fields and kill boss monsters, you get items. Items either help you on stages (I think you need to remove both abilities and items to get the point bonus) or they unlock characters.

Information for the demo-only havers in case they want to go all the way, I guess...!

p.s. consider a screen protector if you get this game
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Demo Version - by StarSock64 - 12-01-2012, 04:55 PM