Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Demo Version
I absolutely love this game, I've played the demo a good number of times on my sister's 3DS (who also loves it). The play limit on 3DS demos is a bit stupid though, whenever someone plays it we try to get the most out of it as we can and don't close it until someone wants to play something else and we don't think we'll play it again for a while.

Anyway I can't remember exactly what I've finished. I've perfected both songs on Beginner, and I think I got a perfect on Expert with Sunleth Waterscape too. Man with the Machine Gun is a bit fast-paced and I miss a few bits every time. I haven't got perfect on Ultimate with either, although I'm sure I did better with Waterscape than Machine Gun.

Now that I'm talking about it again I should probably play some more. As I mentioned before we're pretty stingy with the numbers of plays we use so we've probably got lots left. Hopefully we can buy the full version sometime, just as much to get rid of the restrictions as to have more songs.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Demo Version - by puggsoy - 12-01-2012, 07:35 AM