Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 1/8/2014]
I'm BAAACK! Sorry I couldn't upload all my claims at once, but I ran into problems with Regice and Wailord. They shouldn't be too time consuming, but work is. I only have one model to upload right now, but it's better than nothing!

Also, I decided to leave the current claims of other users up for another couple of months or unless they don't want to continue. And I decided to make my model ripping thread in my sig my official news release thread in the first post if that's ok. I'll post models in it, but news I'll put in my first post. There's an update there now.

UPDATE:
I got regice done! This one was interesting because it had the cluster effect that can be seen in my tutorial. I couldn't rip it with 3dvia, so I tried 3d ripper dx and used the properly proportioned body from the 3dvia rip to correct scaling. It WORKED! Here it is in time for the hollidays. Also, for those of you who want to use blender to fix mapping, here's a video I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh280Id_eXg
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 11/28/2012] - by AllenSword - 11-28-2012, 01:24 AM