Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[Game Maker 8 Pro]Comprehensive Gameboy Zelda Engine
(11-19-2012, 12:36 PM)Phaze Wrote: Just tried it out, it's pretty cool for what you have so far Smile

Though I assume you're working on these, the jarring transition between songs right as the transition begins is something that probably should be done away with (possibly via fade out/silence/fade in), along with the long period of silence at the end of the cave music.

I also noticed "solmire.com" was used to convert what were apparently MIDIs to MP3, via the "Contributing artists" ID3 tag. I'm not sure if you want to bother with it, but you can actually use something like Foobar2000 (with its MIDI plugin) to do this for you (with potential soundfont flexibility too!), if this interests you. I have the technique covered in a tutorial I made a few weeks earlier, I'll provide the link if you're interested Wink
Thanks for the feedback Smile. Game Maker doesn't naturally support fading in and out non-MIDI files; you'd have to use extension packages for that. As for the music thing...as long as they're free...but I don't own any soundfonts, and Solmire only takes like 1 minute x3.
(11-19-2012, 10:38 PM)coty-crg Wrote: Does it work in GMUnsuretudio?

You know, the only "gamemaker" that actually matters?
I've never used that, so I have no idea.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Game Maker 8 Pro]Comprehensive Gameboy Zelda Engine - by Koh - 11-19-2012, 11:07 PM