Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Plokman's Backgrounds and Sprite test ground 2
(11-11-2012, 03:06 PM)Plokman Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 11:57 AM)SKELTON S. SKELETON Wrote: I get what you're going for, but it's literally a bunch of boxes with pretty minimal shading. If that's what you're going for, great, you're the number one box champ

All I'm asking is for a bit of constructive criticism. Not Sarcasm. I Only asked if it looked nice for the style I ain't asking for a crown. I'm just trying to improve. I know its simple but you got to crawl before you walk and you got to walk before ya run.
but ut seems the soild its really warm and comfy because you refuse to go beyond crawling with this.

you're missing a lot of details(rivets anyone?), proportions are quite skewed(the train seems to be shorter thn it is suposed to see). also you're using a terrible photo as areference. there is no way you can actually tell the scale of the train with a photo at that angle. get a sideview and a front/top image and then compare it with your sprite.

the whole mother 3 fiasco seems more of an excuse to not shade things properly other than anything else.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plokman's Backgrounds and Sprite test ground 2 - by Cobalt Blue - 11-13-2012, 07:48 PM