Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash
Belive it or not, Over-1 has fanart, what a suprise (not). Omegajak's psudeo-right, but it's not just Street Fighter II, it's other fighters who use a similar engine, and then there are these jimmy rustlers that come along and cause a shitstorm out of it, it's a lose-lose scenario and if anyone mentions a rocket in a video game fans WILL go apeshit, I've seen it happen on TMMN.

Thing is, capcom is reeking with PR drama as they also screwed up in the DMC department, and the only one that's doing "A-OK" right now is the Pheonix Wright series that capcom hasn't fucked up yet (We're like in the.. 5th game and already we might be reaching the dreaded sequel limit, bless thy poor fanbase's soul when that happens).

And they get rewarded a free pass to a crossover game/Wreck-It Ralph? Oh well, at least we see Mega Man X again, it's been too damn long I feel. He got the crossover shaft for awhile up until THAT game and even then Banpresto is handling him better than Capcom, however I can't speak for the fanbase when capcom seems to focus in what the masses are intrested these days.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash - by Gaia - 10-25-2012, 11:56 PM