Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash
(10-13-2012, 04:21 PM)Sevenstitch Wrote: Okay, this "Game" is horrid. Megaman aside, even if you were to replace the Megaman skin with something else,
It's still one of the blandest fixed-tempo rail-shooters I've ever seen.

I'm no Megaman fan, In fact aside from the first Legends game, I don't really care for the entire series, but that
pathetic attempt of a game is just embarrassing. Capcom really wants their name attached to this, but not a
true addition to the Megaman franchise? They would rather slog out half-ass phone games then put real effort
into something that could make real money?

Fine. Just one more reason why gaming will hit its bubble, and the market will burst all over again. You think that
everyone would have learned from Atari and Colecovision in the 80s. You can't provide an influx of games that no
one wants to play. If you do, you run the risk of losing customer appeal, you lose profit, and eventually you go
bankrupt. It doesn't matter how big you are, no company is invincible.
Holy shit this post. So, good.
(10-13-2012, 09:07 PM)Cobalt Blue Wrote: THIS IS IT WE ARE NOT BUYING CAPCOM GAMES EVER AGAIN
I WISH, this was true, but someone already said it: Phoenix Wright 5 happened. I have no idea if it's going to be 3DS only but if it's not you can guarantee Capcom won't make a cent but I will enjoy the fuck out of the game. *Wink Wink*.

Also, this game isn't even the sore spot with me and Capcom, they can churn out shitty on-rails, trying to re-claim 90's glory MMX all they want for all I care, fuck it I like the IDEA of Megaman X bull shit story about some new Megaman version RPG boss battles just make a better effort.

What absolutely kills me: Is that they cancelled MML3. FUCKING WHY!? Why was that okay?! Why was that a 'good' idea?! Whoi is stupid enough NOT to want ANOTHER good reason to buy a Megaman game for a handheld that at the time? Gave me no inclination to buy it. Compared to that, this entire thread is terrible Segway to the way they dealt with that entire project. All this thread does is pour salt in the wounds of MML3 NOT happening.

An aside: They already had their chance with Maverick hunter X And i BOUGHT that game, AND Megaman Powered up! Both well received PSP titles I spent hard-earned money on and all i was waiting for was "Megaman Maverick Hunter X: Hunters, Megaman Maverick Hunter X: Zero's Return, Megaman Powered Up Squared/Cubed/etc" None of that happened a perfectly new start, everyone had a PSP games sold well, no sequels whatsoever. You think this shitty iOS was the start of Capcoms poor Megaman related decisions? Fuck no. The fact it apparently cost some odd millions of dollars for Keiji Inafune to say MML3 could happen means Capcom is just a money-grubbing bunch of ass holes who want Street Fighter II money, forever.

Since this is my first post in a while fuck it: walloftext.jpg

/stillnotdonebeingupset
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash - by Omegajak - 10-25-2012, 10:36 PM