Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shogakukan doing a copyright claim against a Rockman 8 AMV?
Well, upon further research I've learned that ShoPro ONLY have rights over the Rockman Exe (Megaman NT Warrior) and Ryusei no Rockman (Megaman Star Force).
Not just that, but studio Xebec which helped with Rockman 8 animated cutscenes is not owned by Shogakukan Productions themselves and instead Production I.G

I have tried to find the web "Tales of Megaman" which was the reason of said copyright infringiment and it apparently doesn't exists.

I've did another counter-notification citing that Shogakukan doesn't even own Studio Xebec to have the right to put a claim in Rockman 8 videos or even Rockman X4 videos which Studio Xebec also helped with the cutscenes.
I'm not sure if is a failure of their automated system or a miss identification of themselves, however I hope to have my copyright strike removed.

Capcom themselves don't care so much about video footages of their games and Shogakukan is not listed anywhere in the credits of Rockman 8 video game and neither any official source related ot the classic series which is pointless for them making copyright in something which they don't own.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shogakukan doing a copyright claim against a Rockman 8 AMV? - by Toshio - 10-24-2012, 05:12 AM