Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shogakukan doing a copyright claim against a Rockman 8 AMV?
(10-23-2012, 12:25 PM)Rhyme Wrote: even if it is a bogus claim theres not much to be done about it - that's one of the faults of YouTube. in order to counterclaim you have to give all of your info to the claimee (which could be a fake person standing under the Shogakukan title trying to dox you for whatever reason) and Google.

To be fair that's not much of a fault, you are violating copyright regardless of who's making a copyright claim, if you point blank don't have any kind of permission to copy, modify or upload any of the material you put up it's about as clear of a copyright violation as you can get.

You are in a completely indefensible position here, even if you somehow could prove that the people making the copyright claim are not the right copyright holders, your video is still against the TOS to begin with.
Basically you can either let it go or to draw more attention to the fact that you're using other peoples work without permission, your choice.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shogakukan doing a copyright claim against a Rockman 8 AMV? - by PatientZero - 10-23-2012, 07:44 PM