Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SmashBro's Spriting Shenanigans II: Son of Shenanigans
Geez, I turn my back and you want to bash my face in for the quote-unquote "weak foundations". I can understand if you guys don't like "dump" threads, and I can understand if you asked me to change the thread or something, but you don't have to start arguing like an angry fat man who ran out of orange soda.

I find it funny how the guy who wrote the rules for Spriting & Pixel Art failed to follow the rules for Spriting & Pixel Art.

Cobalt Blue Wrote:You're free to help with advice, provide your opinion on the subject, or joke about the topic. However, keep the offtopic and the aggresivity to a minimum.
Cobalt Blue Wrote:not as sprite edits nor as "custom" content, wich i have to say is basically... nothing.

you can take your outpost-thread and keep it for yourself, because no on is going to be impressed by those weak foundations you wanted to establish.

if you get what i mean.

Cobalt Blue Wrote:Some people would like to post edits, splices, frankenmons, tracing, recolors, and that is fine. Just hold your breath, take a shot of the nearest alcohol you can reach and explain him that the nature of said issue sometimes wouldn't benefit him, or that he should avoid do these because x reason you might want to elaborate (kicks in someone's face aren't an elaborated argument).
Cobalt Blue Wrote:Op made a dump of stuff wich is clearly for display purposes, not for actual criticism.

even though, the only criticism that could be made about these is the same old statement that has been delivered every time someone posts sprite edits: dont make sprite edits nor dump them randomly expecting to be praised for the sake of.

Was I expecting quote-unquote "praise"? No. I wasn't. I was expecting some constructive criticism, because you know, that's sort of this subforum's entire purpose for existing. Yes, I dumped a lot of stuff here, and it's old stuff to boot. Yes, a bit of it is recolours. Yes, even I think that some of it could use some good work. Does that give you an excuse to slander me? No. Does it give you a reason to "kick in my face"? Absolutely not.

I'm hoping that you'll calm down and put some damn pants on, and that I won't have to encounter any further foolishness in my thread, especially from someone so "high-standing" in the community... if I can even call it that.

In all honesty, I find this all somewhat amusing, for reasons stated above. I mean, I've seen far worse, and to see an explosion of THIS magnitude over a topic in which exactly one image is made of -- no, partially made of sprite edits... classic. Just classic. Everything else was fully made by me; no franken-edits, no traces, just using my own two eyes as my guide.

Alright, can we get serious? Please?

I guess I wasn't kidding when I called this thread "Spriting Shenanigans"...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SmashBro's Spriting Shenanigans II: Son of Shenanigans - by SmashBroPlusB - 10-16-2012, 03:08 AM