Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Web Animation "Machinima" Series Question
Hey guys. I am sort of new to these forums but I have been using Spriters and Models Resource for a long time. This is the coolest website on the web. Some of you may have seen some of my sprite animation series on Machinima called Smash Champ. I basically use sprite animation with 3D backgrounds.

I am posting because I have noticed that there are VERY few 3D backgrounds on Model Resource. Why is that? What good is a 3D model without a 3D background?

Anyways, I have learned how to rip N64 models – but I am really bad with 3D programs. The question I have I cannot find the answer for. I have looked. I would not bother you if I could have found the answer. Basically, a ton of the 3D models I find have textures (like a leaf) with white around it. The white is obviously supposed to be transparent but when I import the file into my 2D animation program – it is not transparent. Is there something I can do to fix this? Do I need to do something to the model before I import it or does the program I use just suck?
My Sprite Animations:
http://youtube.com/smashbits
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Web Animation "Machinima" Series Question - by Kedric - 10-02-2012, 05:58 AM