Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How would I go about extracting models from a pc game?
(10-01-2012, 09:34 AM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: They aren't already rigged? Blank
They should be. Unless Solink's weren't due to this game handling the models differently, .PSK models should always have their rigging.
So you just extracted these with that program and they were already .PSK right?

Hmm... They might be. I'll check when I get home. Wink
I just realized that I should have used uModel on the model files within the game's directory rather than copying them to another directory, so that explains my texture issues! Big Grin

Update:

Just had the chance to load the model. It definitely doesn't have a skeleton, but it looks like it should have exported with one. I used uModel on the models in the game install directory, and in the viewer, they had high quality textures, but when I export them, it gives me a bunch of errors about materials and such missing. I can post it if you want me to, but I don't want to take up a bunch of space for nothing. Maybe in a spoiler. Smile

So now I'm kind of stuck. It will only load the low resolution textures, which are really blurry, since the high res textures won't export. I hope that on the uModel forum, someone may be able to help me with this. Sad

I'll update once I hear something from them. Thank you for your help! Big Grin
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would I go about extracting models from a pc game? - by namine207 - 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM