Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Challenger
I kept telling myself "No, I'm not gonna do this... I'm not gonna do this... not gonna do it! Nope! Nuh-uh!".

What do you know, I am in fact doing this. '_;

Anyway, unless your name is cuckoos or Ridge you've probably never heard of me. I'm Phaze and I am a coder slacker. As is expected, I'm rather fond of those "video game" things and occasionally spend extended amounts of time interacting with them. I occasionally think that it sucks that [insert game here] lacks [insert feature here] and wish someone would implement [insert feature here] somehow or just recreate [insert game here] in such a fashion that [insert feature here] can be a thing.

I've been trying to look into being that someone, for certain cases. However I lack the experience to do so and not fail horribly right now. I have experience with a Comp. Sci course but I have done practically 0 gamedev.
At the very least I'm trying to create my first engine of sorts for a friend, basically an online Mario TCG game in Java (I know, considering making a C++ client in the future). I'm not posting a topic for it in the forum yet because only the barest of engine essentials is done. You can just barely conduct a very buggy battle in singleplayer-only textmode! I'll probably post when it's roughly around private beta status and thus actually presentable. Maybe telling even more people about it will help me actually get off my ass to work on it Big Grin

As it stands though, I decided to join tSR after a couple of friends (or acquaintances? vOv) linked this place and I kinda regret not doing it sooner; stuff here is awesome. 'nuff said.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
New Challenger - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 02:22 AM
RE: New Challenger - by Previous - 09-26-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: New Challenger - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: New Challenger - by puggsoy - 09-26-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: New Challenger - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: New Challenger - by Virt - 09-26-2012, 08:16 PM