Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
(09-13-2012, 10:13 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Knew a 5th Gen. PMD was coming soon. Figures you'd be Pikachu though, pfft.
One thing about that though is you're going to run into type disadvantages a lot and you're not gonna have much variety in helpers (only Snivy or Oshawott for Ground Types) and Pikachu is horribly weak anyway. I know from experience, certain Pokémon you just struggle more with throughout the games than others (I got stuck with Cyndaquil in PMD2, I kinda regret it heh).
They better not have made it so you can't evolve until you beat the game again though because it just makes the game way too hard and next to impossible with some starters.
Either way looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Did you consider maybe thats why the character/partners are set in stone this time? That way they can make the game based around the type of pokemon you are/are with to avoid any situations where it's nearly impossible to continue. I'd assume thats what they were going for anyways but I obviously can't say for sure.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth - by Chaoxys - 09-13-2012, 03:10 PM