Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NAVIGATOR - Fast-Paced Puzzle Action [OUT NOW!]
thanks for the comment!

there's a lot of stuff i should probably do, but to be honest i'm learning all of this stuff as i go, haha. i tried putting more emphasis on him in the actual trailer (which i should probably upload to Greenlight, now that I think about it!) and i think it worked out well (albeit a little simple).

i'm not very fussed about Greenlight, but i'm really trying to impress with the current build of the game and get it shipped on as many places as possible, because there is so much more that i wanted to put in the game that just couldn't be done for the release. the game was made on basically a $0 budget, and our programmer of the game is a professional, too, so you can bet he's got to focus more time on the work that actually pays him, over a moderately-simple game that's been in development since January 2011.

i'm hopefully gonna be improving the pitch and such over time, it's very diffcult to manage 100 things at once Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAVIGATOR - Fast-Paced Puzzle Action [OUT NOW!] - by Alpha Six - 09-03-2012, 05:37 AM