Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping The Hobbit (2003) - .000/.DFS
I hate to be a bubble-burster, and it isn't my job to frown at people for being naughty, but I'm about 90% sure that if you're installing from an iso you got online, that's pirated.
(I say 90% because there's always the possible scenario that you own the original hardcopy and had a friend make you a backup copy from the original disks, that you then downloaded and took offline, if you'd like this to be your official story I don't think anyone here is actually gonna bother questioning it.)

I only bring it up because unfortunately if you do upload any of the original files from the game that's actually piracy, it's covered by the "duplication in whole or in part" section of the copyright notice.
If it were up to me I'd say go ahead, but I can't waive the legal liability that you, and unfortunately this website, might face.

so I'm afraid that legally speaking you can't send those files to anyone, not in public and definitely not in private where nobody can tell you've done it.
Hopefully you get what I'm saying here.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kami

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping The Hobbit (2003) - .000/.DFS - by PatientZero - 09-02-2012, 03:26 PM