Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches
Hyper Iria (SNES):
[Image: iben9LzBQONCnF.png]
http://i.minus.com/ibujya2lH1S7I4.png

[Image: ib2bqAsDcAyOAC.png]

Just finished the list, games with a heart will reveive in every case some major ripping by me (and because I really like them).

The others are either easy to rip because they don't have many frames (Home Alone 1-2) or because I'll only do minor stuff (Hyper Iria, Wolf Child). Then there are games where I would really do more (Last Bible 3), but can't since it's too difficult due to Japanese language and missing translation patches. And normally, I would have scratch through Issy's Quest like the other unappealing roms, but the game has a test mode for all animations, which is really convenient.

The discarded stuff on the list was either too big to rip (Gunforce, Universal Soldier) or simply garbage (especially Mazinger-Z and Uncharted Waters). Then games which were not appealing to me (Putty Squad, Tinhead) or generally impossible due to Japanese script (Madou Monogatari, starring Arle-Nadja from Puyo Puyo). Some games like Whizz have also terrible controls, which really turns me off.

Not one the list: Boogerman and Tinstar, both games have simply too many animations.

As said, I roughly examined the whole SNES library in the coolrom database and judged them from two screens and the title. Note: The letter "S" was completely left out since a substantial part of the SNES library was in that section. Slayers is the only one with this letter, but that's just a patch which I've found on romhacking.net
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Gaia

Messages In This Thread
Too long! Argh! - by Ton - 08-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Still too long! - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 11:56 AM
dkfjhslk - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches - by Davy Jones - 08-28-2012, 04:10 PM